We had two Peruvian Paso geldings for pleasure riding in Peru and in Texas, each 11 years old in these photos and videos. These two luxury geldings from Peru, HHP Matador and HHP Cayetano, were professionally trained:
* stands for mount / dismount
* understands leg and/or rein commands
* rides with one or two handed reins
* trailer loads without problem
* strong hooves don’t require shoes, even for pavement riding
*Sold: New owners are in Texas.
We have taken them riding in light ocean waves and along sandy beaches without a problem, around packs of noisy dogs following behind, over sand dunes, bridges, trail rides, traffic — all without problem.